Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Possible smallholding community  (Read 1990 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Possible smallholding community
« on: September 04, 2010, 08:53:19 pm »
I received this as part of an email from a friend of mine, called Lyn Lewis.

"We are getting to the point of putting our planning application in to the Council in relation to our land in North Lanarkshire so fingers X'd that will go okay...we have ended up having to treat it as a major application due to the overall land size but it will hopefully eventually give us 7 registered smallholdings between 3 and 8 acres each to sell.  We hope that each plot will be allowed to build a single eco-sustainable home and that the folks there can become a self sufficient as they can with excess local produce being sold to the local community.  Just got to convince the council planners now !!.

Feel free to add a bit into your smallholder site and include my email and mobile in case anyone is interested or wants more information?

eclipse6603@btinternet.com and 07711577127"

If anyone is interested, please contact Lyn direct. Comments here welcome, too, and I'll pass them on to Lyn or get her to look in.

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: Possible smallholding community
« Reply #1 on: September 05, 2010, 06:05:17 pm »
just a comment ..... Good luck! :)
Little Blue

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS