Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Mare with coloured foal for sale  (Read 2824 times)

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire
Mare with coloured foal for sale
« on: August 31, 2010, 02:26:55 pm »
Due to needing funds, reluctantly i am selling my mare and foal, the ones on the end pic below
Thoroughbred mare liver chestnut, 15.2hh, 5yrs old, has raced as a 2yr old, easy to do in all ways, will make a super mother daughter ride, ive had her strait off the track as a 3yr old, shes a quiet ride the novices stable lads rode her as a yearling  ;)  And got on her when she was fit and i was 6 month pregnant  ;D  :D ,  i turned her away when i got her and put her in foal last year, she has scaring on a back leg from barbed wire but besides that she is faultless and a lovely young horse,
Has a coloured filly foal at foot, liver and white, born mid April, by a middle weight homozygous piebald 15.2 sports horse, pretty leggy filly may make up to 16 hh? she has a hernia but had the vets look at it and its fine just needs ringing when weaned, she is very pretty and floaty, shes microchipped and have a chaps passport form filled and stamped ready send off
reasonable offers the pair please
Ill try get some more pics on soon, don't hesitate to ask any questions at all big or small

Viewing more than welcome anytime, I'm near Pickering North Yorkshire, regional delivery is a possibility and north lincolnshire too
Thanks Danielle x

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
Re: Mare with coloured foal for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2010, 02:34:37 pm »

mum meeting dad below

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
Re: Mare with coloured foal for sale
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2010, 08:40:07 am »

Recent picture
Foal is being weaned so will sell seperatly

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS