Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Where to buy in central scotland  (Read 3040 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Where to buy in central scotland
« on: September 17, 2008, 10:32:24 pm »
Does anyone now where you can buy light weight all in one waterproofs for adults ? (like the ones that sailors wear but very light weight)
Also need a good make of waking shoe/boat that can take lots of walking and last more than 3 months and they make em in half sizes )7.5 wide fitting)?
« Last Edit: September 17, 2008, 10:34:18 pm by Fluffywelshsheep »

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Where to buy in central scotland
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 12:02:35 am »
If you can get to the Game Fair at Hopetoun this weekend you'll probably get everything you need there.  Huntin', shootin', & fishin' folk need all that gear too ;)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
Re: Where to buy in central scotland
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 11:01:25 am »
Did a bit of google and have found this http://edinburghgameandcountryfair.theeventsoffice.co.uk/index.htm  if anyone is interested it not to bad to get in £8 an adult and £20 for family (2 +3)
disastrous day so am back home yippy and get stuff done at home . Got some people coming out to look at our kitchen so that they can redesign it and moderns it.

Linz
« Last Edit: September 18, 2008, 11:03:32 am by Fluffywelshsheep »

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS