Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: ifor 8x5 stock trailer for sale  (Read 3806 times)

cooper956

• Joined Dec 2009
ifor 8x5 stock trailer for sale
« on: August 26, 2010, 09:52:51 pm »
i will have for sale after the 18th of sep my 8x 5 twin axle ifor livestock trailer its the old type was repainted 2 years ago tyres ok with front mounted spare tow hitch is worn but useabul new light board fitted thre is no decks but there is a shelf at the front that i made to take our poultry crates looks smart for its age flor is mostly ok bit at front was weak but not gone though so i put some ply over it. there are no brakes on the trailer iv never needed them anyway as towed with a discovery or defender iv used the trailer for my jacob sheep and to move alsorts of things its so handy as it keeps things dry for sale due to buying a 12ft demount  top trailer. i will need the trailer till the 18th sep as the biger trailer is being used as a flatbed at moment and im going to a sale on the 18th.
looking for £500   
this iis NOT my trailer but very much like it will add pics of mine when i have chance to get it out http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/8ft-STOCK-TRAILER-/320581319981?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3

oink

• Joined Feb 2009
Re: ifor 8x5 stock trailer for sale
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2010, 01:47:27 pm »
where abouts are you?

andywalt

• Joined Aug 2010
  • kent
  • observe react administer enjoy !!
    • photos
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2010, 06:36:30 pm »
Hi

where abouts are you in the uk?

andy
Suffolk x romneys and Texel X with Romney Tup, Shetlands and Southdown Tup

daddymatty82

• Joined Aug 2010
  • swindon
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2010, 07:53:45 pm »
leominster, Herefordshire, United Kingdom   
so it says on his link

cooper956

• Joined Dec 2009
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2010, 09:16:29 pm »
no im in hope valley derbyshire the link is NOT my trailer its just  there to show you what type of trailer im selling till i get some pics of mine taken.

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2010, 07:13:25 pm »
Hi I'm very interested Could you pm me more details please and pics if possible. Thanks

wellies

• Joined Jul 2010
  • Shrewsbury
    • Fairfax Ryeland Flock
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: August 28, 2010, 07:42:24 pm »
If it is still available after Helencus has had a look I would also be very interested. Please let me know if it is still available as it is just what I am looking for  :)

cooper956

• Joined Dec 2009
« Reply #7 on: August 28, 2010, 11:39:15 pm »
HI i havent as yet had chance to take pics i will try to get round to it in the next couple of days what other details would you like? its repainted blue and silver but the rear door is green as i never got round to rubing it down and painting it too it has had brakes but thay have been mostly removed by  the last owner it could do with a new hitch as this one has play in it makeing it rattle but its been like this the last 2 years iv had it and never got any worse chassis is solid tyres are ok there is a wheel nut missing but ill try and fine one to replace it there is wooden loading gates that i made and a wooden devide gate. but like i say its got to stay till after the 18th of sep unless i get my big trailer on the road first as im in the proses of referbing it.   im located in edale derbyshire

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #8 on: August 31, 2010, 09:02:33 am »
Hi I've found out I can use my horse trailer to transport the pigs so don't in fact need another trailer. Thanks anyway.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS