Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Gloucestershire introduction  (Read 1555 times)

alfi-b

• Joined Apr 2018
Gloucestershire introduction
« on: April 26, 2018, 10:22:00 pm »
Hi, I have 5 acres near Tewkesbury in Gloucestershire. At one time I had poultry and sheep and ponies but now there is just my daughters pony left and a few DIY liveries to keep it company. I found I wasn't really cut out to keep animals that needed culling or slaughtering at some point so now I'd like to turn to vegetables, fruit and/or flowers though my son in law is keen on keeping some animals here. I have just bought a second hand chipper/shredder and I am hoping to get a poly tunnel put up this year in the summer. I would love to chat to others or meet up with anyone nearby!

nimbusllama

• Joined Nov 2010
  • Near Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Re: Gloucestershire introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2018, 08:08:59 am »
Hello  :wave: and welcome to the best site around  :thumbsup: hope a veg grower comes along shortly to give you some advice.

Bionic

• Joined Dec 2010
  • Talley, Carmarthenshire
« Reply #2 on: May 04, 2018, 08:27:00 am »
Hello and welcome to the forum. I'm not a veg grower myself but there are plenty of others on here
Life is like a bowl of cherries, mostly yummy but some dodgy bits

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2018, 10:19:01 pm »
Hi and welcome from Shropshire so not too far. I am a vegetable grower but only on a small scale. Glad to talk about it though.

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2018, 06:04:05 am »
Hello and welcome to TAS :wave: WE grow for ourselves but I don't consider myself an expert  :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS