Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I'm back!  (Read 1618 times)

Pedwardine

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Lincolnshire
I'm back!
« on: April 09, 2018, 09:35:46 am »
Been gone a while. Still got Gotland sheepies.  No longer breeding as they turned us vegetarian through being so darned friendly. The fiends! So....lots of pets until they're toothless and arthritic. Or until I am. Hi  :wave: . Missed ya x

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: I'm back!
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2018, 09:37:18 am »
Welcome back :wave:

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2018, 02:59:19 pm »
Welcome back!  :wave: 

We have someone here saying she’s going veggie; the lambs are too cute.  We keep telling her, if we all went veggie, there’d be no more lambs...  :-J
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

sabrina

• Joined Nov 2008
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2018, 04:22:43 pm »
Just think of all those screaming veg though begging not to be eaten  :innocent:

LouiseG

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Appleby-in-Westmorland
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2018, 08:36:21 pm »
Welcome back  :hug:
we came to visit you and your Gotland's nearly 3 years ago to see if we liked them, well you convinced us and we purchased 10 ewe lambs and an unrelated ram lamb 18 months ago  :excited: . currently in the throws of lambing them for their first time, 8 done 2 to go and 17 lambs so far  :innocent: .

So many ideas, not enough hours

Pedwardine

• Joined Feb 2012
  • South Lincolnshire
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2018, 10:11:16 am »
How lovely. Piccies please xx

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS