Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Saddleback starter pack  (Read 1761 times)

Hank

• Joined Mar 2018
Saddleback starter pack
« on: March 24, 2018, 02:13:58 pm »
I have 2 very friendly saddleback sows, both on second litter, one just having pigglets weaned the other due to farrow soon. Also their lovely fella Peter the boar, pedigree saddldback. I also have a ready made mobile arc and 4 sheets of curved tin to make more.
I have a new job with long hours away from home so it seems unfair and difficult to look after breeding pigs at the moment. I am looking to re-home these prime breeding piggies, either forever or a year. If anyone is wanting to start out in saddleback breeding this would be a great opportunity,  I can help with advise and deliver, I'm near castle douglas  , scotland

keith_warb

• Joined Apr 2017
Re: Saddleback starter pack
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2018, 04:48:59 pm »
Hi Hank,
Sorry to hear that you’re selling your saddlebacks! I’m also a keeper and run a small herd of saddlebacks myself.
If you don’t manage to find a buyer, please get in touch and I’ll try to accommodate.
I live in north Wales, how much are you wanting for the sows/gilts? Unfortunately I also run a boar so wouldn’t be able to take him.
Cheers,
Keith

Millbrex piggies

• Joined Feb 2017
Re: Saddleback starter pack
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2018, 06:52:47 am »
I have a saddleback sow and gilt and am looking for a boar! In Aberdeenshire how far up the road can you come and how much do u need for him

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS