Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: TAS for Sale!  (Read 2790 times)

Cavendish

• Joined Jul 2010
TAS for Sale!
« on: August 06, 2010, 03:51:56 pm »
What an amazing Home TAS must be and has been for Rosemary and Dan.

I would love to be able to live in a house such as that! it is my dream. but sadly in the south something like TAS would be in the region of £1,000,000, if not more.

Best of luck to Rosaemary and Dan at Dalmore.

Adam

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: TAS for Sale!
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 06:19:27 pm »
It's only their house that's for sale - not the TAS forum! Just in case anyone nearly took a heart attack at the thought of losing their lifeline! ;D ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

sheardale

• Joined Apr 2009
  • Dollar, Clacks, Scotland
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 07:57:07 pm »
I wondered what was 'for sale'       Long Live TAS

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2010, 09:14:41 pm »
Thanks Adam, you could always up-sticks and migrate northwards! I did it over 20 years ago and haven't looked back.

We're selling our house (more details here), but TAS will come with us. Big plans for the new website which is sloooowly coming together but taken a back seat lately due to work and moving.

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2010, 01:55:03 pm »
I've been on the forum a while but have never been to the main site or realised who the owners of the site were - until now.

Your place look stunning, I hope you have ideas on a nice new place and its not a forced move.

If you ever need help on the new site in terms of server setup or php problems etc etc I would be glad to answer anything I can :)

I did think that TAS was for sale when I saw the thread, what an opportunity I thought! Its such an excellent forum which so much info on and great people.  Its a fantastic forum, well done.

Ta

Barry

Cavendish

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2010, 09:19:49 am »
Sorry for any confusion I have sparked, I meant the Smallholding not the Website, I assumed that the smallholding was also called TAS? My mistake.

Thanks for the replay Dan, I have really enjoyed raading your monthly diary, the idea of moving northwards has crossed my mind, my mrs has family in Lanarkshire but all her sisters and father are looking to move south as they originally come from the South of England, but who knows what the future holds.
For the moment I am tied to commuting to london for work and to build up a deposit for my first house.

But one day I would love to buy a plot of land and build my own home in an oak beam style, which would also contain enough land for me to have a small smallholding.

once again sorry for the confusion.

Regards

Adam

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2010, 10:55:15 am »
Hey, life's full of confusion!!  ;D

Cavendish

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2010, 11:41:10 am »
Hi Rosemary, lovely to hear from you.

Life most certainly is full of confusion.

cheers

:wave:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2010, 05:40:37 pm »
But it all helps to promote that lovely place at Kelliebank! ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS