Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I have boxes of vegetables and fruits...perfect for your animals...please read..  (Read 3355 times)

Greg

Every day...I have been left with boxes and cesses ≈(300kg) of wide range of fruit and vegetables in almost perfect condition...will your animals eat this??...if can you offer me something for it a few pounds I can offer you delivery...long term will be ok...

more then...carrots, bananas, potatos, cucubers, melons, mangos, cabbage, salads, strawberries, broccoli, avocados, peppers, zucchinis, leafy and salad vegetables, apples, pears, bulb and stem vegetables, root and tuberous vegetables...

My name is Greg I'm from london you can contact me asap. mobile or by email: greg-000@live.com I will add some photos latter..thanks

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
I am sure someone with goats or pigs will be interested in your fruit and veg.  Sadly, being in Derbyshire , I am too far away.

JulieS

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Devon - EX39 5RF
    • Ford Mill Farm
My pigs would love it.....What a shame I'm so far away in Devon, I would definitely have taken you up on that.

Pedigree GOS Pigs and Butchery for Smallholders.

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
Have you tried the London children's animal farms - theres one in Vauxhall if I remember right.  I'd love it but am in Derbyshire.

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
Well thats two in in Derbyshire and one in Devon, so far .....and none of us can have any being too far away¬!!!

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
Darn it I'm in Somerset, I work in Reading but that is still too far.

scattybiker1972

• Joined Dec 2009
  • wirral
we had a man knocking on doors asking if we wanted  to start buying veg and fruit  from him  so i asked him  to buy the leftovers for the pigs and he said it waas too good for pigs..it wasnt rotten... i smiled nicely and said thanks anyway,but the pigs  dont get rotten food and shut the door.
no where near london tho.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS