Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Paragliding donkey  (Read 3829 times)

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
Re: Paragliding donkey
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2010, 08:15:20 pm »
Could only read the story. Not able to watch the footage.

Why are people so stupid/horrible/nasty? I hate people sometimes  >:(
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2010, 08:20:17 pm »
Good God what a story and what stupid people.  I didn't watch the video either.

CameronS

• Joined Aug 2009
  • North East Fife
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2010, 10:03:00 pm »
 :o  :o  :o   Wish i didn't watch it i feel sick, and my couisn started to cry whem i read the story to her, some people are just  :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: 

i say get them jailed     >:(  >:(  >:(

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2010, 10:17:31 pm »
I couldn't watch it either - hope they jail them and throw away the key!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2010, 10:53:47 pm »
Poor thing, upset me  :'( 

WinslowPorker

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2010, 08:32:57 am »
I just dont get it  ??? all of the cruelty aside, these people are obviously lacking in any sort of basic human intelligence and probably shoudl be left to drink vodka i their little backwards villages.

However, i just do not get what the signifacance of a donkey is in a publicity stunt? is this supposed to be aimed6 at the traditional british seaside donkeys? and some thick people think that this is in somehwat a 'vibrant' 'happening' place and attract britons?? i mean even in the third world animals get treated better than this!

didnt really upset me, just left me totally confused really  ???

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2010, 01:56:52 pm »
Bloody stupid idiots!

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2010, 02:28:40 pm »
Hear! Hear!

cairnhill

• Joined Dec 2008
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2010, 04:04:34 pm »
Apalling cruelty that beggars belief.

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2010, 04:16:42 pm »
I feel sick at the thought.  Couldn't watch the clip.

jofleur111

• Joined Jul 2010
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2010, 10:50:11 pm »
I was so shocked to hear this story! That poor animal, how could they do that, it is sick and appalling.
To think that donkey was up in the air for thirty minutes, didnt anyone try and stop this before?????
And who was the main individual behind this??? 
I could not watch the video either, I am upset just hearing about it, its appalling!
I wonder how the donkey is? and what will happen to him if he has survived?
I wish I could rescue him.
How serious do they take Animal Cruelty there? I hope the individuals involved dont just get a slap on the wrist!
This is abhorent cruelty to an innocent and dumb animal and I hope it will be dealt with in the serious manner that it undoubtedly was carried out.

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #12 on: July 22, 2010, 08:30:01 am »
Sorry to disagree with you all but I DO NOT SUBSCRIBE ALL THIS STUPID JAIL EM CLIQUE'S I firmly believe if IT bashes a OAP (have we got any of them now) with a brick and steals their last few quid they should be bashed with a brick twice and twice as hard.and no medical attention to relieve the pain Stuff their human rights they relinquished them when they committed the offence.Bring back hanging and flogging.No thatswrong no point in flogging a corpse .Bring back Flogging and Hanging  the sooner the better I think if I am gong to suffer I am going to think twice about doing the crime in the first place.Maybe not some folk cannot or should it be will not think anyway.There is at least one attack reported in the Telegraph every night.I'm of to start a new thread now. ??? :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #13 on: July 22, 2010, 08:56:57 am »
Hang em and flog em is my emotional response too george but my head tells me otherwise. There are too many on death row who were not put off by the threat of punishment hanging over them.

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2010, 09:27:19 am »
Yes sheila and who's fault is this.Look at that Lockerby Bomber and what it has cost and then to keep the bastard alive to give him back to his gang.Lets hope the Colonel steps in and has him shot as a disgrace to Libya as he steps on the ground as he gets off the plane.On hearing Judge passes sentence and it's carried out next day.Oh Oh dear you might have hung the wrong man as in the Bentley Affair TUFF he should not have been there in the first place You all know my opinion on Human Rights It has made some Legal Eagles very rich some of those could do with being got rid of as well in my antagonistic opinion
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS