Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Letting the side down  (Read 2101 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Letting the side down
« on: July 18, 2010, 01:22:58 pm »
So SHE says we shall have to go to Wragby.We have no pork chops left.I ain't going all that way to buy some chops today we will go next week
Now if I go in Wiz's in Wragby I can buy pork chops an 1" thick and an 1" of fat on and the rind on top of the fat weighing 12 - 16 ounces apiece.I was in Tesco on Saturday and Turned a heap of 2 pork chops packs the 2 I bought had at least 3/8" of fat and no rind.The Liver I really should not have bought it wasn't fit for feeding to a dog all the thick veins sliced through length way.Kidneys were presentable though. For christs sake doon't go in Wiz's and tell Richard Sheila will you ;D Now if you wish go to Recipes and see what I did with them. ??? :farmer: :wave: :D
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 01:24:57 pm by Wizard »
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
Re: Letting the side down
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2010, 04:00:23 pm »
And was there one large chop and one small one? There usually is.

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2010, 04:39:33 pm »
http://www.mintingparkfarm.f9.co.uk/find.html
George try this farm shop. Their pigs roam free in a forest and their lamb is to die for!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 08:12:35 am »
But of course Donna and do join in please :D :farmer: :wave:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS