Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hand made goats milk soap  (Read 2758 times)

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
Hand made goats milk soap
« on: July 16, 2010, 08:25:57 pm »
Have finally launched a website!

www.itsbaaathtime.webs.com

all hand made goats milk soap, milk taken from our own goat Avocet.  Goats milk soap is apparantly of great benefit to those suffering with dermatological disorders such as eczema or psoriasis and can really help with dry or sensitive skin.

we sell some with essential oils (lemon or lavender)  and also a plain 'milkey baaa' which has no colours or fragrance. Honey and g-oats remains a favourite - honey , oats and milk, a great exfoliating baaa. 
There is also a range of fragrance oil soaps (still goats milk base!!) such as lemon and lime, coconut, patchouli, peach melbaaa, pink chocolate maaable cake and more being designed daily.

Please come and visit the website - some nice pics of the goats on there too!

Lisa

Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Blinkers

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Carmarthenshire
  • Carmarthenshire/Pembrokeshire border
    • Glyn Elwyn - Faithmead Herd
    • Facebook
Re: Hand made goats milk soap
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 11:28:57 am »
Oh well done you  ;D.   They all sound and look delicious.

Did you ever stop to think, and forget to start again !!
www.glynelwyn.co.uk

ellisr

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Wales
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2010, 12:35:15 pm »
Lovely website and well done you for taking the plunge, I'm trying myself with my jewellery.

Just a quick question - when will you have the milkey baaa back in stock as I really would like to try it as I have very sensitive skin.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2010, 02:39:01 pm »
Thank you for the comments  :)

Ellisr - milkey baaa will be back in stock next week, batch is just finishing off the hardening off process on my table.  Normally a bit better off stock wise but local farm shop bought 12 bar's from me to sell on!
Smallholding in Worcestershire, making goats milk soap for www.itsbaaathtime.com and mum to 4 girls,  goats, sheep, chickens, dog, cat and garden snails...

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2010, 06:26:17 am »
Have signed up to the site and will be buying some very soon :)

Cinderhills

• Joined Jul 2010
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2010, 07:15:44 am »
The soaps look and sound delicious.  Your children look adorable, as do your goats.  Good luck with it all.

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 08:44:56 am »
I have also registered to the site and will be ordering some soaps from you! Good luck with your venture.

plumseverywhere

• Joined Apr 2013
  • Worcestershire
    • Its Baaath Time
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2010, 10:40:24 am »
 :)  Thank you all very much  :)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS