Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: water buffalo cow for sale  (Read 1879 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
water buffalo cow for sale
« on: October 07, 2017, 12:34:26 pm »
I have 1 water buffalo cow available for sale. She isn't a good milker, so selling her as suckler, as she rears her calves well. She has a good temperament, easy to handle. A largish animal but soft. Carries her weight through the winter and summer, fertile and has given us 2 heifer calves (not for sale) she has recently been served by our stock bull so may be in calf. I might have another animal to go with her, will know pretty soon, so I'll let you know on that one :) I need her gone pretty soonish, she will have to have her premovement test booked, so no time wasters please. For more info/prices or to arange a viewing please comment below or PM and I will get back to you.
Cheers
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS