Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: cider vinegar  (Read 1818 times)

langdon

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Pembrokeshire
  • The Happy Smallholder!
cider vinegar
« on: July 11, 2010, 11:01:53 pm »
was out today amongst the chucks and thought about this to myself after reading in this months COUNTRY SMALLHOLDING MAG
about cociddi(did i spell that right :D)
it said to use it every two wks?
what are peoples thoughts on this, does it really help with this cociddi.
any comments will be fab.
langdon :D ;) :goat:
Langdon ;)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: cider vinegar
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2010, 07:59:22 am »
Hello Langdon there is a post some where on TAS about this because I contributed to it with what we did years ago Just in case you cannot find it either We used to put a few grains of Permanganate of Potash in the chickens drinkers this kills the bug that causes the problem.If you can find the original post there were quite a few contributors.             You will find my posts all over TAS but I only write in Coffee Lounge and Recipes / Food Processing.The other posts are via Show unread posts since your last visit.Am looking but I cannot find it pal at all ??? :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2010, 08:03:57 am »
Hello langdon again Found it it is on July 6th and is in a post started by bamfords in Livestock/poultry.Have a look see  :D :farmer: :wave:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

langdon

• Joined Sep 2009
  • Pembrokeshire
  • The Happy Smallholder!
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2010, 12:22:45 pm »
nice one ;)
bet your glad world cup is over ;D
Langdon ;)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2010, 01:06:04 pm »
Funny !!!!! You should mention that Langdon. Great but there is a definite lack of exuberance on here.Since there was little of interest to Kath and I on TV last evening as I played with the remote The World Cup (the gold piece ) was full screen So I left it and we watched What a miserable B'stard he was he took his looser's medal off and stuffed it in his pocket in full view of the camera.What a sports man. We quite enjoyed the Spanish chaps Glee? Wasn't bothered who won it as long as it wasn't the Germans.Not doin that good in F1 either at the moment are they? Has the Noddin Donkey job finished?Shall I only be able to moan about the cricket now ;D  :'( :farmer: :wave:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS