Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 3725 times)

Penninehillbilly

• Joined Sep 2011
  • West Yorks
Re: Thanks
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2018, 10:53:33 pm »
Hi Gosh, I really can't imagine how awful all that must have been, thank goodness for your doctors showing they care.

Stay on that road to recovery Cans, no taking any side roads or short cuts  :) .
Take Care of yourself   :hug:

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2018, 11:05:10 pm »
I did google it and I'm wondering how you managed to carry on as long as you did. It sounds horrendous. Thank goodness you have decent GPs who really took care of you. Have they given you any idea of how long recovery will take (allowing for the fact you are doing some work, which you probably shouldn't)? Do listen to your body and sleep whenever you need to. Not always easy to allow yourself to do when you are used to being a busy person as I found out after being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. Bodies do know best what they need! I know it's not easy when you need to be earning but it will be quicker if you give in to it than if you fight it by being busy.

Hope it isn't too long a recovery for you. Keep us up to date with how it's going.  :hug:

cans

• Joined May 2013
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2018, 10:51:11 am »
Scarlet.Dragon I did decide a few weeks ago to get back to the accounts studying. It didn’t go too well.  I found that when going back over what I’d already done, (and was quite chuffed when originally doing it as most of I remembered from school days, about 100 years ago!) I couldn’t understand any of it and didn’t even remember doing it.  I’m going to have to start back at the beginning again, which probably isn’t a bad thing really.  Concentration also seems to be a problem, so finding time when I have enough energy and concentration levels is going to be fun.  Goodness knows how I am coping at work. Actually if truth be told some days I’m not.  Hence the blow up last week.  Boss is still speaking to me so that’s good. 

MGM I think I have been very lucky in that the doctors were determined to find out what was wrong. And that I went to see them as soon as the rash appeared, in fact I rushed to the chemist just before tea time (hubby wondered where I was going in such a rush) as I noticed that both my arms had come out in a rash.  Chemist was stumped so told me to go straight to surgery and see a doctor. 

Was at the doctor this morning to get bloods taken so they can keep a check since I have started new medication. I saw the senior doctor who has been looking after me and he admitted how worried they were at the time.
I have also given up three of my volunteering shifts at the hospital cafe,  no choice really as they more than clashed with new work rota but I still kept on the morning where I open the cafe, now on my day off rather that taking a day off from work. 

Since I have sort of had a lazy morning I think it’s time I had some breakfast before hanging out the washing

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2018, 11:07:53 pm »
So much for taking it easy.  ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS