Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: uses for a sheet of bounce tumble dryer sheets  (Read 19773 times)

Sandy

Re: uses for a sheet of bounce tumble dryer sheets
« Reply #45 on: July 19, 2010, 10:40:06 pm »
 ??? (A) One gets out in the sun and one is hidden away from the son!!!! (in case he borrows it)

Well my bra was fabric conditioned before it was washed.....and at least my hands were clean today, yesterday we went out for a meal and I had purple fingers!!!

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
« Reply #46 on: July 19, 2010, 11:22:04 pm »
Being a decorator I'm used to going out with different colours on my arms. ;)  Always seem to miss a little no matter how much I scrub   8)
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #47 on: July 20, 2010, 07:52:21 am »
Don't know if you can remember the" Potato Marketing Board" They would buy up whole pies and come with 5 gallon drums of Purple Dye and pour it all along the top of the pie so it ran in and turned most of the tatties purple coloured.No it was not poisonous it made them so they were only fit for stock feed or dumping though. You were not supposed to sell them even to your mate they had paid you for them. ???Purple hands brought it all back Mick ;D
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Sandy

« Reply #48 on: July 20, 2010, 11:00:54 pm »
 :bee: :bfly: FLies out in force tonight but bonce did a good  job and can be used tomorrow in the laundry,, (when I take them out my bra)

Mickyork

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Yeadingham, North Yorkshire
« Reply #49 on: July 21, 2010, 12:33:52 am »
Nice one Sandy. So your bra's dry now then   ;)  I don't remember any of that Wiz. Only a youngster me  :) :) :) :) :)
Live for today. Tomorrow never comes

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS