Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Planned forum downtime - Friday 11th August @2pm  (Read 14092 times)

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
Planned forum downtime - Friday 11th August @2pm
« on: August 11, 2017, 10:52:53 am »
The TAS forum will be going off-line for up to 2 hours from 2pm today for a software update and to move to https.

The change to https will mean that all sessions will be lost, so everyone will need to login again once the move is completed. You may also lose saved TAS passwords in your browser depending on your settings.

There is a chance you may receive warnings about the site being insecure after the move - this will generally not be true, and we'll work to fix these issues asap.

If you have any problems accessing the forum please email me - dan@tas.re - and we'll get you back online.

The main TAS site will also be affected, apologies for the break in service.

Thanks,

Dan  :)

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
Re: Planned forum downtime - Friday 11th August @2pm
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2017, 09:51:20 pm »
Hi Dan

I missed the time when TAS was off air but all seems to be working the same with my being logged straight in as usual.

Lesley Silvester

• Joined Sep 2011
  • Telford
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 09:59:36 pm »
Spoke too soon. The whole forum seems to have reformatted itself suddenly as I was typing.

Dan

• Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 10:58:41 pm »
Any members who signed out and tried to access the forum would have found themselves locked out.

Apologies for this problem. Today's forum upgrade was quite substantial and it introduced an error I had some trouble tracking down.

It’s fixed now and all members should be able to login normally.

If anyone has any problems with the forum please email me - dan@tas.re

Thanks,

Dan

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS