Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hello intro!  (Read 1385 times)

Buttermilk17

• Joined Jul 2017
Hello intro!
« on: July 29, 2017, 09:54:05 am »
Just a quick intro to me...new to keeping goats. Well had 3 many years ago, so I'll say I am new anyway since I think it's been so long the other doesn't count unless it was just to say, I loved it and wanted it again at some point in my life. This year we bought a small field by our house and goats were an essential piece.

I am very much looking forward to my new goats and hopefully getting a lot of tips from people on this forum about their care!

Thanks and look forward to hearing from you all!  :goat: :dog: :chook: :cat:

mojocafa

• Joined Sep 2012
  • Angus
Re: Hello intro!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 04:08:50 pm »
 :wave: I too have goats!

Welcome!
pygmy goats, gsd, border collie, scots dumpys, cochins, araucanas, shetland ducks and geese,  marrans, and pea fowl in a pear tree.

clydesdaleclopper

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 07:36:56 pm »
Welcome to TAS  :wave:

Our holding has Anglo Nubian and British Toggenburg goats, Gotland sheep, Franconian Geese, Blue Swedish ducks, a whole load of mongrel hens and two semi-feral children.

Penninehillbilly

• Joined Sep 2011
  • West Yorks
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2017, 12:19:46 pm »
Hi Buttermilk, sorry for late welcome, but welcome from another goataholic.

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2017, 12:27:22 pm »
Hi and welcome to the forum from Ceredigion [member=172601]Buttermilk17[/member]   :wave: great to have you aboard! ;) I used to keep goats, years ago now, can be enjoyable to have around, albeit seriously mischievous ::)
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS