Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Other forums  (Read 11277 times)

piggy

• Joined Oct 2008
Re: Other forums
« Reply #30 on: July 13, 2010, 09:37:41 pm »
I have never gone on any other sites as i felt i didnt need to as everyone on here is so friendly and knowledgeable,no matter how silly or simple the questions are.

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #31 on: July 13, 2010, 09:50:34 pm »
Hello piggy I don't consider any questions silly or simple.If one knows the answer then one does not need to ask.The things I know about may be of help to you.You may know lots of things which I have no knowledge at all. A clue I know how to switch on my compooter and press some of the keys to make it do things, but what I know about them can be written under a postage stamp with seven letters ??? ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

knightquest

• Joined May 2010
  • Birmingham
    • Knight Pet Supplies
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2010, 08:04:04 am »
but what I know about them can be written under a postage stamp with seven letters ??? ;D :farmer:

lol That's very good Wizard  ;D
Ian (me), Diane (my wife) and 4 dogs. Ollie (Lab mix) , Quest (Malamute), Gazer and Boris (Leonbergers)

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2010, 08:20:41 am »
We have a computer fairy at our house. Whenever something goes wrong or is lost, my son inlaw holds an inquest and as we both deny any knowledge he say "oh well it must be the computer fairy!"

Sylvia

• Joined Aug 2009
« Reply #34 on: July 14, 2010, 10:13:26 am »
I've found this one to be the friendliest :)

storm35

• Joined May 2010
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2010, 04:21:08 pm »
I dont have many forums at all, used to go to a horse one until they decided you had to pay to get on, now am on trotonline, on here, and thats about it apart from a few soap and candle ones.

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #36 on: July 16, 2010, 07:05:16 am »
What horse one is that storm 35?

How do you pay?

storm35

• Joined May 2010
« Reply #37 on: July 16, 2010, 01:42:49 pm »
What horse one is that storm 35?

How do you pay?

Now you are asking, i cant midn it was something like riders? rider something, they decided you had to pay a subscription yearly so i pulled out as my 10yr old is on it aswell on the laptop. Riders., ride something ohh gonna annoy me now lol,. so the people that did not pay went to a new forum called trotonline which is fab.

storm35

• Joined May 2010
« Reply #38 on: July 16, 2010, 01:46:00 pm »
It was Newrider thats it, just went and looked for it.  ::)

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #39 on: July 16, 2010, 04:26:32 pm »
Cant imagine paying for a forum, couldnt afford to either.

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
« Reply #40 on: July 16, 2010, 04:29:55 pm »
There is another horse one where you pay a subscription, but cannot remember which one it is.  Some of them, you have to be a member and log in to read the posts, instead of just browsing, and yet more horse ones, have a private members section, where you have a private password.  So, needless to say, none of these are on my list!!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS