Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Forthcoming sales  (Read 5410 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Forthcoming sales
« on: August 04, 2008, 11:39:26 am »
7th August Lawrie and Symington at Lanark Mart have a poultry sale
9th August Longtown Mart in D&G have a poultry sale (rare and traditional breeds)
13th August Lawrie and Symington, Lanark Mart Rare and Traditional Breeds Sale including poultry
13th September Borderway Mart, Carlisle - Rare and Traditional Breeds including poultry

I think there is a Rare Breeds sale at Aberdeen and Northern Mart on 6th September at the Thainstone Centre, to include a show and sale of Ryeland Sheep

hexhammeasure

• Joined Jun 2008
    • golocal food
    • Facebook
Re: Forthcoming sales
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2008, 06:11:18 pm »
Hexham mart also have a rare breeds sale on Friday 15th August, 2008  Sale of Rare Breed Livestock including Cattle, Sheep, Pigs, Camelids & Goats. 
ENTRIES CLOSE MONDAY 11TH AUGUST, 2008 AT 10.00A.M

Ian

kaz

• Joined Jul 2008
  • Ceredigion
  • Dust yourself off when life throws you down.
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2008, 04:05:53 pm »
Just thought I would add my two penny worth.
Ryeland official show and sale is on at Ludlow market the Saturday of the August Bank Holiday weekend all details are on the Ryeland Flock book Society website.
 They now have a breeders directory with details of some breeders that can be contacted by email and I'm top of the list being in Cardiganshire (alphabetically the first county on the map)
Any one that wants to look at some of the best Ryelands available please go and have a look, you will not be disappointed and you will probably full in love with the coloured lambs. . :sheep: :sheep: :sheep:
Penybont Ryelands. Ystwyth Coloured Ryelands.  2 alpacas, 2 angora goats, 2 anglo nubian kids, 3golden retrievers a collie and a red fox labrador retriever, geese, ducks & chickens.

Birdie Wife

• Joined Oct 2008
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2008, 12:24:57 pm »
Dingwall Rare Breed Sale 8th November for rare breed poultry and native bred livestock :D.  Catalogue available from http://www.dingwallmart.co.uk/catalogues.htm nearer the time.

(Dingwall is a short distance from Inverness for all you southerners! ;))

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS