Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Call Ducklings for Sale - Aberdeenshire  (Read 9226 times)

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Re: Call Ducklings for Sale - Aberdeenshire
« Reply #15 on: July 06, 2010, 03:48:02 pm »
Just clicked your link to your web site, you have some beautiful colours in your goats. I have 6 Pygmys and think them brilliant characters. Your call ducks are also very cute. :) I have 3 call ducks and they are mischevous little girls...

Daisys Mum

• Joined May 2009
  • Scottish Borders
« Reply #16 on: July 06, 2010, 04:37:50 pm »

Hi Clare, I will fit in with your timing so just let me know when. Glenfarg would be perfect to meet up.
Just had a look at your website, I am so glad that you have sold all your kids or I think that I would have wanted you to bring me a couple of them too  ;D They are absolutely gorgeous.
Anne

Brucklay

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Perthshire
    • Brucklay Pygmy Goats
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: July 06, 2010, 05:08:00 pm »
Thank you James and Anne - I do think my pygmys are beautiful but don't we all - I love all the kids that came along this year and was really worried when the first boys went to their new home - but the new owners have been kind enough to send pictures so I know they are ok and loved. Our call ducks are just mad - my oh thinks it's me thats mad - wandering around paddocks till 10.30 to make sure everyone's tucked up for the night - better than going to the gym I say!! Thank you for the lovely comments.
Pygmy Goats, Shetland Sheep, Zip & Indie the Border Collies, BeeBee the cat and a wreak of a building to renovate!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS