Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Finally!!!  (Read 2070 times)

ukag0972

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Argyll
Finally!!!
« on: June 15, 2010, 03:28:38 pm »
My adoring husband has finally agreed to me purchasing my own horse. Be on the look out folks for a weight carrying large horse (clydesdale size).
Can't afford mad money, but good home assured!

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
Re: Finally!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2010, 04:09:32 pm »
Wonderful news for you  ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2010, 07:00:34 pm »
You lucky thing.  I always wanted a horse of my own, and at one time we had plenty land and stables, but I didn't have time to look after it the way I'd want to as I was working full, time and we had the dogs to look after and exercise too. Now I don't have the land and can't afford one :( :'(.  Have fun. ;D ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2010, 08:59:16 pm »
lucky you!  nice husband.... lol
Little Blue

Helencus

• Joined Feb 2010
  • NW Leicestershire
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2010, 11:10:03 pm »
You'll love it. I love my boy to bits wouldn't ever sell him one if the family now.

Word of advice though take your time to choose a horse try them in as many situations as possible before deciding. I've made a few bum choices in the past with kids ponies and there are too many unscrupulous folks out there trying to push unsuitable animals on folk. There's also some very genuine folk too thakfully so hope you find just what you're looking for. 

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS