Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Janey Cutler  (Read 1535 times)

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
  • Mablethorpe Lincolnshire
Janey Cutler
« on: June 04, 2010, 11:52:49 am »
wasn't Janey wonderful last night. A pity she is not a bit younger, she could give Shirley Bassy a run for her money. Such a lovely air of bewilderment about her. good on yer mate!

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
Re: Janey Cutler
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2010, 02:45:45 pm »
I just went to You Tube and typed in Janey Cutler and what an amazing woman. I am having the day from hell today and watching this star made me relax, smile and forget my troubles. Sure, she's not the greatest singer in the world but what an incredible strong voice. The world needs more people like Janey! Did she win a place in to the final?

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2010, 03:45:06 pm »
yes she was voted through to the final. She ought to win it if only for her courage.

Sandy

« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2010, 09:05:37 pm »
I thought she looked stunning and such a pick me up to see her sing, shame she was a bit behind the music but a great powerful voice and so much like??? (senior moment!!!) Not Vera Lynn, arrrrrrrrrrh I can see her but, give me a clue!!!She used to come in some old films.Gracy Fields!!!!

sheila

• Joined Apr 2008
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2010, 09:15:55 am »
Oh she was terrible in the final. Never mind she has had her 15 minutes of fame

egglady

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2010, 09:51:20 am »
i didnt think she was terrible, i think she didnt hear the music and that put her off.  but good on her that she kept going - many others would have stopped...a real pro.  bless her, her spirit is strong.

thought the final on it's own was worthy of the RVP!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS