Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Street Traders Licence required  (Read 882 times)


  • Joined Jun 2012
Street Traders Licence required
« on: November 07, 2016, 11:21:07 pm »
anyone selling veg and eggs etc from house/property (in Aberdeenshire particularly) got a Street Traders Licence and if not on what grounds?


Smallholding registration help required

Started by alfie2244

Replies: 2
Views: 1036
Last post July 27, 2017, 05:17:38 pm
by regen
Home report required in Scotland?

Started by elv73

Replies: 3
Views: 675
Last post February 25, 2019, 02:53:39 pm
by Womble
Is an Easement required for a Barn Conversion??

Started by bj_cardiff

Replies: 4
Views: 560
Last post July 18, 2019, 08:03:43 pm
by bj_cardiff
Loan required for LTD comp, smallholding project

Started by RareAGcoinz

Replies: 5
Views: 1587
Last post November 22, 2016, 08:29:52 am
by Womble
What livestock is required to live on a small holding

Started by SteveB

Replies: 13
Views: 1931
Last post September 16, 2018, 10:09:39 am
by greenbeast

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Little Peckers

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2020. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS