All the fish is in equal proportions
Smoked Salmon  Fresh salmon
     "     Cod         Cod
Smoked Haddock Fresh Haddock
Fresh King Prawns
Enough milk to gently poach the fish in
Some Parsley chopped
Strong cheddar cheese S&P
Make a Roux and then make the sauce with the milk used to poach the fish stir in the cheese taste to see if its cheesy enough
Place the fish which you have broken up into nice pieces in a casserole dish and sprinkle over with the chopped parsley Then cover with the sauce
Cover the sauce with riced potato grate a little cheese over and a sprinkle of Paprika Place in the hot grill and cook until the cheese is nice and golden  The amounts depend on how many portions you want to serve
« Last Edit: May 25, 2010, 02:54:57 pm by Wizard »
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

dixie

• Joined Mar 2009
Re: Fish
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2010, 04:56:36 pm »
Mmmm Fish Pie, all my family love fish pie with lots of veggies!! Shame you hate fish Wiz!!

Hermit

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2010, 04:59:14 pm »
I was waiting for the "I hate fish" at the end as well ;D :wave:

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2010, 05:20:18 pm »
lol, i clicked on it to see  ;D also remembering wiz hates fish  ;D ;)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2010, 09:49:15 am »
Talking of fish I meant to share this with you before Lady Y installed a set of tanks sort of 60FT long and 15ft wide in one of the now redundant grain driers with warm water and conditioning plant and in them she raised Talapia Fish quite a nice fish to look at pinky colour.Never though much about them.Carl rang one day and said we are cleaning tank 2 tomorrow if you want to come and video the Talapia.So we went over to the fish farm and videoed the operation.Mick said do you want a sample.You can guess what I told him to do with it.Any way we were in Tesco on Friday last and there were 3 on the slab Kath said look at them George aren't they what Mick looks after?Yes said I and look at the price.They were approx a foot long and  wait for it £5.oop each and there are thousands in the tanks.
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS