Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hungarian Wirehaired Vizsla Puppies  (Read 2605 times)

Dave C

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Teesdale, Co Durham
Hungarian Wirehaired Vizsla Puppies
« on: September 10, 2016, 07:25:49 pm »
Hi, got a litter of HWV pups,

Sire is an Hungarian import, dam is excellent worker on Fur & Feather.

Pm me for more info.

Cheers
Dave.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Hungarian Wirehaired Vizsla Puppies
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 10:39:54 pm »
Health?  Hip scores?
Breeding lines?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Dave C

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Teesdale, Co Durham
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2016, 11:28:05 am »
Just because you asked so nicely

Sire is Hungarian Import Zoldmali Vadaz at Cragvallie, hip 8/7.
Shown lightly across Europe inc came 2nd twice at Crufts in 2011 & 2013.
His mother is INTCH/FTCH Zoldmali Alma who is the top winning show and working dog in Hugary.

Dam is Gannofell Eva of Califern, hip 2/5.
Excellent shooting dog and family pet, working fur & feather on both land and water, also with an excellent working and show pedigree.

Pups will make Excellent Working / Show dogs as well as Trainable Loving pets, born 25.7.16
They will be wormed, microchiped, Vet checked, KC Reg come with 4 weeks free insurance and puppy pack.

Any further information please PM me.

Jukes Mum

• Joined Apr 2014
  • North Yorkshire
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 12:11:22 pm »
Lovely. I am not looking to buy, but you should post a piccie for us to "awww" at :-)
Don’t Monkey With Another Monkey’s Monkey

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2016, 03:47:31 pm »
Didn't meant to be rude - I just get so mad at all these others who don't do what you do and happened to be in a bad mood when I wrote that.  My apologies.  :bouquet:

I have a lot of HPR contacts, so I will mention these although I'm sure you'll have no problem selling them.  Are you keeping one?

As Jukes Mum says we'd love a photo  :eyelashes:

I see Eva has Silvanus behind her - I will be seeing Donna Holman (Silvanus is her affix)next weekend when she judges at our breed Championship show.  Hence my interest in HWHV pups.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2016, 03:52:31 pm by doganjo »
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Dave C

• Joined Aug 2014
  • Teesdale, Co Durham
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2016, 07:54:50 pm »
No problem at all  :thumbsup:

This is a repeat mating and my best mate has a bitch out of the other litter, so the plan is to eventually get a pup from her.

I had Ilex here last weekend who has Vadaz the stud dog, she also judges the breed and Dalmations.
She is at the Darlington Championship show at the weekend, you probably know her as well then.

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: September 15, 2016, 11:58:49 am »
No, don't know her.  My interest and obsession is Brittanys, and I'm the Judges committee secretary for the Brittany club of great Britain. So I get to meet the people who judge our breed as well as their own and other breeds - and occasionally others when I'm at shows, either exhibiting or judging.  I have a couple of friends with HWHV too - dual purpose like mine.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS