Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Sexing Buff Orpington chicks  (Read 6179 times)

Sharondp

• Joined Jun 2009
Sexing Buff Orpington chicks
« on: May 18, 2010, 10:13:38 am »
From what I've 'googled' I understand this is a pretty tricky business!

Does anyone out there have any expertise on sexing Buff Orpies? If you do, please share it with me - or better still, could I borrow you for a day, travel expenses paid and lunch provided?  ;D

I don't think there are any clues untill aprox 12 weeks but if anyone knows differently do tell!
Sharon

bamford6

Re: Sexing Buff Orpington chicks
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2010, 06:14:38 pm »
This is a Magnectic Sexer for eggs, chicks and chickens

Woow, not before time.

I have seen many people selling these before and always thought they were a fab idea. So i have now decided to make and offer these to you.

This is no immitation same as all the other sexers.

These have been around for a while now and if you hunt around you will find them in other place but usually cost more.

I was thinking the same as you do these work or is this a con. YES they really do work.

Works on hatching eggs, day old chicks and the older chickens aswell.

Swing one way for male and they other for female and same for hatching eggs but if nothing then not fertile.

All explained in the instructions that you will be sent.Colours may vary, but nothing shocking.

This has been 100% for me but im sure nothing can be 100% all of the time. There is a small few that cant get these to work, but they do work for 99% it has worked for me

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS