Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: House for sale, Clackmannan, with 2.2 acres £218K  (Read 6567 times)

Sandy

Re: House for sale, Clackmannan, with 2.2 acres £218K
« Reply #15 on: May 09, 2010, 11:07:11 pm »
Clackmannan is somehow magical.................... we love it here as it suits us soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much but I relay wish we had some ££££££££££££££ to invest in this area?/. We are currently full of arceteches/Surveyors and they have noticed how muck Alloa has spent on thier upgrade!!!

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 10:03:52 am »
:) good luck it looks a lovely place. There is only one thing to do,Which is to try.
To me it looks like they want a quick sale possible elderly person/couple move to a home so need the money to pay for the care.

(this is what happened to my nan)

Linz

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 12:34:45 pm »
:) good luck it looks a lovely place. There is only one thing to do,Which is to try.
To me it looks like they want a quick sale possible elderly person/couple move to a home so need the money to pay for the care.

(this is what happened to my nan)
I'm not sure if it's the same house, but a lady who lived up there died recently. It may be her husband who's selling up.
Linz
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2010, 08:14:20 pm »
Drove by tonight and noticed it's sold!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2010, 10:25:01 pm »
Yes, he took the first offer - below his asking price but he wanted out.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2010, 10:27:16 pm »
Who?? If we had ££ we would go for that, so ideal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2010, 10:30:51 pm »
Yes, I would have gone for it too although that static caravan and pigs would put me off but wouldn't think of buying before selling in this economic climate.  No idea who's bought it - horsey folk maybe?

Sandy

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2010, 10:36:13 pm »
Maybe the person with the static caravan, they may have seen the eldery person and thought they would get in on the act!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2010, 11:02:01 pm »
Nope, don't think so.  My mole tells me he hasn't got a bean, and the Council are about to serve a notice on him.

Sandy

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2010, 11:14:30 pm »
Ohhhhhhhh! I thought he may well have moved in and thought he would have first hand on the houseetc...such a wonderful location I hope the new owners jin TAS!!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2010, 10:47:50 am »
I hope the new owners join CSSA!!!!  I'll be going in to welcome them with a calendar and a newsletter!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS