Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Best Barn installers  (Read 1746 times)

bugsym00

• Joined Apr 2015
Best Barn installers
« on: August 17, 2016, 09:36:20 am »
I NOW HAVE PLANNING PERMISSION FOR A 60X 30 BARN IN BRISTOL AND NEED SOME RECOMENDATIONS FOR PEOPLE TO INSTALL ONE FOR ME ANY RECOMENDATIONS OR PEOPLE TO AVOID

farmershort

• Joined Nov 2010
Re: Best Barn installers
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 10:37:45 am »
Steel or wood framed building?

We're using a chap called Andy cleave to do our wood framed barn. Barn is from fingle farm buildings... Same size as yours.

Fingle have been great, quite old-school on the phone, but great!

Andy is due to start in the next week or 2 with the groundwork prep, so can't comment on his work, but he was very recommend.

Buttermilk

• Joined Jul 2014
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2016, 05:02:41 pm »
We put up a steel frame barn the same size.  It was from Warings and I am sure that if you rang them they could recommend who installs them in your area.

Mely

• Joined Aug 2016
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2016, 02:23:26 pm »
This guy supplied my 60x30 near cheddar. RSM agricultural buildings 07732120123. He keeps them in stock along with timbers and cladding.

Facebook https://www.facebook.com/RsMAgriculturalBuildings/?fref=ts

He's quiet but gives an excellent price and service.

bazzais

• Joined Jan 2010
    • Allt Y Coed Farm and Campsite
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2016, 04:59:28 pm »
I guess we are talking feet and not meters?  Go with a steel frame and concrete slabs.

Cant recommend anyone apart from http://www.evansbuildings.co.uk/ as they built mine. Quick, prompt, ontime and in budget.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS