Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Urgent - Lovely Patchwork sheep looking for a new home - Bridge of Earn, Perth  (Read 2039 times)

Chrissie

• Joined Feb 2013
Hi everyone,

I am totally aware that this might be bad timing for wanting to re-home a sheep in the midst of lambing but we need to let one girl of our flock go. We recently got a couple of Alpacas to keep the fox at bay (which is working very well btw) but we have reached our grazing capability so we have to downsize. So here she is, lovely Buffy (the dark brown one in the picture), very tame, pretty and fit for breeding looking to go to a new place.... The reason we chose Buffy is that our 2 year old keeps getting upset when she runs towards her for treats and cuddles whereas the other two are more timid...so nothing wrong with her  :)

We got her from Wales last autumn (www.patchworksheep.co.uk) and she is a mix of Jacob, Welsh mountain, Shetland and Soay. Quite small and everyone mistakes her for a goat...

Please let me know if you are interested or know someone who would be.

Thanks,
Chrissie.  :wave:

devonlady

• Joined Aug 2014
Why are all the lovely things at the other end of the British Isles!

Chrissie

• Joined Feb 2013
I know what you mean - a lot of the cool things and animals I tend to be interested in are way down South  ;)

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS