Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Toggenburg male kid  (Read 1863 times)

Penninehillbilly

• Joined Sep 2011
  • West Yorks
Toggenburg male kid
« on: March 28, 2016, 03:48:49 pm »
Hi
My Togg goat has had twins, one a male, to Treleth Donatello.   Before I have ring him, would there be anyone interested, such a shame with his breeding. Please pm me for more details

Talana

• Joined Mar 2014
Re: Toggenburg male kid
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2016, 04:29:21 pm »
Seem's the same sire's genetics goes round the country, I have kept a male kid from my milker twinkle sired by treleth donatello's son. Try him on goaty facebook pages. In  the toggenburg breeders society March Newsletter there was adverts for togg male wanted. I'll check for you.

Penninehillbilly

• Joined Sep 2011
  • West Yorks
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2016, 05:58:30 pm »
Going by awards he seems one of the best, i was so pleased to be able to use him, unfortunately 3 out of 4 kids are male :-(. Hopefully I'll keep the female.

Talana

• Joined Mar 2014
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2016, 09:40:10 pm »
Great you got a female, the advert that was in the newsletter, i am afraid no use to you as she has a donatello son and was looking for new unrelated bloodline. Best Wishes.

Penninehillbilly

• Joined Sep 2011
  • West Yorks
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2016, 04:11:42 pm »
Thanks, I'll ring 2, leave him for now, missed ringing a boer cross anyway so what's one more :-).

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS