Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Dogs Like eat strangest things  (Read 15789 times)

Teresa

Re: Dogs Like eat strangest things
« Reply #15 on: May 12, 2010, 03:49:07 pm »
Be careful if you take cod liver oil capsules. My mums red and white setter ate a pot of 180 tablets!!! She smelt of burning rubber for days! Luckily no other ill effects :P

Sandy

« Reply #16 on: May 12, 2010, 10:04:25 pm »
 ;D ;D ;D

Annie22

• Joined Apr 2010
  • Hoddles Creek
« Reply #17 on: May 13, 2010, 12:26:25 am »
Our Dog besides his poo fetish, also has to "test" all the other animal feed, from chicken food, hay, horse food and of course our food.

Sandy

« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2010, 12:12:37 am »
I have to stop the pups eating the chicken pellets!!! they love em!!!!

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 07:50:09 pm »
I dont let Sheba close enough to try chicken pellets... but one of our cats loves rabbit food (but it makes him cough!)
Little Blue

Sandy

« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 08:19:25 pm »
£130  >:(£100 cheque was repaced but not the £10 or £20

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #21 on: May 23, 2010, 08:50:56 pm »
my friends cocker spaniel has a taste for money... think he's eaten about £40 in the 6 months they've had him
(you'd have thought they'd have learnt by now!    I don't have enouhg ££s to leave it lying around!!)
Little Blue

Sandy

« Reply #22 on: May 23, 2010, 09:15:15 pm »
Neither do we, the cheque was for the bank and the £30 dog food, needless to say they did not get any treats that week!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: May 23, 2010, 10:43:37 pm »
And they were in your purse!  Rohan has a fetish for that purse methinks :o :o
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Sandy

« Reply #24 on: May 23, 2010, 11:58:50 pm »
Yes she dose!! The purse is no more!!!! Rhum came to me tonight with a hi fi cable!!!

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2010, 08:43:05 pm »
Sheba has bitten through several phone chargers, a TV remote, my old laptop charger cable, the wood off the bottom of the Grandfather clock, and is a B**ger for knocking things (mugs, glasses etc) off tables with her big whippy tail...
Little Blue

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #26 on: May 24, 2010, 11:35:01 pm »
I don't have a tail problem (mine have natural bobtails) but I just lost the velcro straps off my very first and long awaited non lace up lazy old grannie velcro fastening shoes - I'd only had them two weeks and I loved them so much.  The little brat didn't even have the good grace to look remorseful
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2010, 07:54:18 pm »
when Sheba is over the arm of the sofa, "loving" her dad (my husband) and I've got the tail-end beating me about the face, and knocking the laptop or book out my hand, then a bobtail seems a lovely idea!!
(No, wouldn't have the great hairy beast any other way really.  Or the dog!)
Little Blue

suziequeue

• Joined Feb 2010
  • Llanidloes; Powys
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2010, 11:20:30 pm »
Dugg ate some string the other day - needless to say he needed help to "extract" the offending item from the other end.

You should have seen the look on his face - he couldn't work out what was going on.

Poor old hubby had to do the deed even though it as me who hadn't been vigilant enough at the time that he swiped the string.

He loves the chicken's corn and the pig nuts.

All those stories made me giggle.

Susanna
We do the best we can with the information we have

When we know better we do better

Sandy

« Reply #29 on: June 01, 2010, 08:50:00 am »
I was in the shower on Saturday and heard a lot of noise in the dog room, I went to them dripping and the pups were tugging at the Hi Fi cables, about to pull it off the shelve, I shouted to my partner (who had left it with cables hanging) to take it off them as I only had my towel on and he said ""in a minuit" I was very angry and nearly left it to the pups !!! Men!!!!!!! I did rescue it that time!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS