Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Her X heifer with female calf and bulled again £950 E Yorks. Others available.  (Read 1804 times)

landroverroy

• Joined Oct 2010
I have available 2 home bred black Hereford X cows, both with a Hereford sired heifer calf.

One is 3 years old, with a 4 month old calf, and has been running with our Hereford bull again. £950
The other is 2 years old with a month old calf. £850.

I also have a selection of young, pure bred Hereford bulls for sale from £650 to £1100.

Rules are made:
  for the guidance of wise men
  and the obedience of fools.

landroverroy

• Joined Oct 2010
 The above cattle are placid and well handled. Suitable for a beginner, as they are young, quiet and have calved on their own with no problems.

Rules are made:

landroverroy

• Joined Oct 2010
The cows with calves were sold to the first people who came - full price and no haggling, and just what they wanted!

But I still have some good quality pure bred young Hereford bulls for sale. They are not registered but all descended from our foundation prize winning Hereford cow that we bought 20 years ago. Since then we have bought a pedigree bull every 2 or 3 years and kept the females.
Rules are made:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS