Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Chicken run panels Devon  (Read 2538 times)

wolf1

• Joined Apr 2011
Chicken run panels Devon
« on: January 08, 2016, 12:13:10 pm »
Hi i will have available from next week 50 new chicken run panels these will be 6ft by 3ft made from treated 2" x 1" timber frame with hot dipped galvanised aviary wire 1" x 1" hole size these are easy to move about and can be used to make walk in runs or smaller runs easily cable tied together and last for many years i use these for my own chickens they are £12.00 each delivery may be possible but will be at extra cost.

I can also make 6ft by 6ft panels collection from Winkleigh EX20 area.

Eliza

• Joined Apr 2016
Re: Chicken run panels Devon
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2016, 11:40:21 am »
Hi I'm looking for a outside cat enclosure, like the aviary panels with a door to ge t in/ out. Measuring Aprox 6ftx6ftx3ft.
It's the ist time I've been on here after seeing this site on line. Could you send me you contact no pls julian

Nik Vear

• Joined Jul 2018
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2018, 01:41:27 pm »
HI

I have just moved to Barnstaple and need to build a larger run for my bantams, are you still making the panels?

I would need 7 x 6'x6'   1 x 6'x3'    and I door

Is it possible for you to deliver to EX31?

Many thanks

Black Sheep

• Joined Sep 2015
  • Briercliffe
    • Monk Hall Farm
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2018, 08:49:33 pm »
In case this is useful we have just ordered a number of run panels from 4wire.co.uk and would recommend them. Cheaper than the local supplier, free delivery and you can order whatever number/combination you want. The only downside was the lead time - ours took 3-4 weeks. I guess they are batching deliveries to each zone to keep costs down - so can't complain really. Ours arrived packed on a pallet, so we also got a free pallet and a load of tanalised battens that had been used to keep it all upright :-) There was even a box of screws taped to the load at no cost.

Nik Vear

• Joined Jul 2018
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2018, 09:00:58 pm »
Thanks for that - will definitely give them a try!

nefersahbsavannahs

• Joined May 2015
« Reply #5 on: April 04, 2019, 01:30:50 pm »
Hi. are you still making these panels? Im in Tiverton so could come and pick them up.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS