Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: topic=xxxxx.new;topicseen#new  (Read 28398 times)

Foobar

• Joined Mar 2012
  • South Wales
topic=xxxxx.new;topicseen#new
« on: December 14, 2015, 02:52:29 pm »
Dan,

Can you make the thread links so that they auto-jump to the first unread post?  In the same way that the notification e-mail links do?  I do hate having to scrolly down every time and remember how far I had read up to.

:)

clydesdaleclopper

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Aberdeenshire
Re: topic=xxxxx.new;topicseen#new
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 03:40:51 pm »
If you click on new at the side of the title of the thread it does this for you :thumbsup:
Our holding has Anglo Nubian and British Toggenburg goats, Gotland sheep, Franconian Geese, Blue Swedish ducks, a whole load of mongrel hens and two semi-feral children.

Foobar

• Joined Mar 2012
  • South Wales
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 03:49:50 pm »
haha, well I've never noticed that, thanks!  I'm just used to it on other forums where when you click on any thread it takes you to the last unread.

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 03:52:14 pm »
Ah, TAS isn't just any old forum, y'know ;)

We can go to the beginning of the thread by clicking on the title, to the first unread post by clicking on 'new', or to the last post by clicking on the arrow in the box telling you who wrote the last post, and when.
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • The Accidental Smallholder
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2015, 04:04:11 pm »
Thanks folks, doing my job for me. :-)

clydesdaleclopper

• Joined Aug 2009
  • Aberdeenshire
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2015, 04:57:55 pm »
That's okay Dan - I'm happy to share the millions you earn doing this  ;D
Our holding has Anglo Nubian and British Toggenburg goats, Gotland sheep, Franconian Geese, Blue Swedish ducks, a whole load of mongrel hens and two semi-feral children.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS