Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Urgent please read!  (Read 1911 times)

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
Urgent please read!
« on: December 13, 2015, 01:41:53 pm »
I have removed my post about that rare cattle breed, as i later found out that the website installed a Trojan on my computer. Please anyone please check your computers, who may have clicked on the link, and virus check them.
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

shep53

• Joined Jan 2011
  • Dumfries & Galloway
Re: Urgent please read!
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2015, 02:52:29 pm »
Full computer scan done all ok .   These things happen :(

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2015, 04:29:05 pm »
Which post about rare cattle, and when?  As you've deleted it I can't recall whether I'd followed the link or not.  I mostly don't, but I'd like to be sure!
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

SallyintNorth

• Joined Feb 2011
  • Cornwall
  • Rarely short of an opinion but I mean well
    • Trelay Cohousing Community
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2015, 04:30:51 pm »
I should also have said, sorry to hear you've had a Trojan horse and I hope your computer is all ok now
Don't listen to the money men - they know the price of everything and the value of nothing

Live in a cohousing community with small farm for our own use.  Dairy cows (rearing their own calves for beef), pigs, sheep for meat and fleece, ducks and hens for eggs, veg and fruit growing

waterbuffalofarmer

• Joined Apr 2014
  • Mid Wales
  • Owner of 61 Mediterranean water buffaloes
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2015, 05:03:37 pm »
thanks. I think its OK now, albeit slow, but that's just due to age. I think a couple of days ago and it was about a Swedish breed of cow. I think the website was called kranky something or other. Its run by a woman in America who writes about animals and her life. More like a blog really, I clicked on it because it told me all the information about that particular breed of cow. Even still i would reccommend a full computer scan for anyone who might have clicked on it.
the most beautiful people we have known are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss and have found their way out of the depths. These persons have an appreciation, a sensitivity and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, loving concern.

Womble

• Joined Mar 2009
  • Stirlingshire, Central Scotland
« Reply #5 on: December 13, 2015, 05:54:33 pm »
I've never heard of a Trojan Cow before!  :roflanim:
"All fungi are edible. Some fungi are only edible once." -Terry Pratchett

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS