Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Mangalitzas for sale  (Read 5083 times)

carole

• Joined Oct 2007
Mangalitzas for sale
« on: June 21, 2008, 12:16:37 pm »
Hi

Have had a litter born last week, will be weaned approx 7th August. Now taking reservations. Available are swallowbellies, 3 females and 1 castrated male. Already have had a male reserved.

Price on application

Carole

carole

• Joined Oct 2007
Re: Mangalitzas for sale
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 10:07:02 am »
Hi

Sorry should have said for sale in Brittany France

Carole

pigsatlesrues

• Joined Oct 2008
  • Normandy, France
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2008, 08:00:20 am »
Morning all!

Just posting this for Carole since she is having a technical problem posting on TAS at the moment.  There are up to date photographs of her litter for sale on the
Mangaltizas en France website - www.mangalitzas.webs.com/

The pictures - which are really cute by the way - can be found on the 'stock for sale' page. She tells me that this particular litter is her most adventurous yet, full of character and mischeif!

There is still one piglet available - four are reserved.  If anyone is interested then either contact her through the website or direct through TAS.

Thank you  :pig:
« Last Edit: July 21, 2008, 11:16:16 am by pigsatlesrues »
Bonjour et avoir un bon jour !

carole

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #3 on: August 25, 2008, 09:16:19 pm »
Hi all

All these piglets have now been sold, the last being to someone on this site- Francis Bacon. The piglet will help in the loss of Marley, if anyone in France can help by keeping eyes and ears open  we will all be so grateful.

If anyone else is looking for Mangalitza piglets I currently have a sow due any time from now

Thanks
Carole

Francis Bacon

• Joined Jan 2008
  • Belabre, France
« Reply #4 on: August 26, 2008, 08:35:29 am »
Many thanks Carole,  We are really looking forward to having her.  For anyone who is interested in having a Mangalitza they are a very hardy pig & easy to look after.  Their curly coat sets them apart from any other pig!!  and they have a very gentle & kind nature.  Just got to think of a name now  :-\
I Love mornings - I just wish they came later in the day!

carole

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2008, 03:24:47 pm »
Great news, Silvia gave birth yesterday to 4 piglets, not a lot I know but given her age and how rare they are we are totally thrilled.
2 males and 2 females.

Carole

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS