Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Are HUGE testicles normal?  (Read 10261 times)

Rosemary

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Barry, Angus, Scotland
    • The Accidental Smallholder
Re: Are HUGE testicles normal?
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2010, 09:59:14 pm »
She said she'd love to do a scan but commerically she didn't think it worth it

What about in the interests of science or professional development? She could have done it for nothing for either of these reasons.

ScotsGirl

• Joined Dec 2009
  • Wiltshire
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2010, 10:12:24 pm »
I am glad someone else has a square ewe!  I have a Wiltshire cross Southdown and she is HUGE.  Not surprisingly she seems to be struggling to walk. I just hope she is the one of two left to lamb in next day or so as other one has a week to go and god knows what she would be like.  Problem with these is they all look the same except one slightly smaller than other.

egglady

• Joined Jun 2009
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2010, 10:20:52 pm »
nice to know we're not alone eh scotsgirl!  not that that helps with the lupcoming lambing!  like you, i hope tomorrow is the day as every day i see her getting bigger and bigger....

MrsJ

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #18 on: April 13, 2010, 05:59:12 pm »
We've also just got two to go.  We sent them away to be tupped and the first one of the two, according to the farm we sent them to, is a week overdue.  The other's first due date is tomorrow.  I just wish they'd got on with it! 

No joy with the elusive testicle I'm afraid.  Have decided to turn them out and get our friendly vet to have a look later in the week.  I've got until Saturday.

MrsJ

• Joined Jan 2009
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 09:16:40 pm »
Friendly vet managed to locate the elusive testicle but said it was the most difficult one she's ever had to do, so as am amateur I do feel vindicated!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS