Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Tog billy serving Pygmy.......  (Read 1860 times)

Sbom

• Joined Jul 2012
  • Staffordshire
Tog billy serving Pygmy.......
« on: October 20, 2015, 08:32:31 pm »
So found the enormous tog Billy in with Pygmy females today, is it possible he could have served one? One is a complete nympho but barren so not worried about her, not sure if any others were in season but is it physically possible? He is enormous and they are very small.... :thinking:

Melmarsh

• Joined May 2014
Re: Tog billy serving Pygmy.......
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2015, 10:56:10 am »
When it comes to sex and billy goats, where there's a will there's a way as they say !! If you can stand a male kid on a box quite happily to serve an adult I'd say there's a distinct possibility .... Sorry, how many so called pigmy goats do you see on pre loved that are rather large although these are probably pigmy males on full size females. Have a word with your get and get them injected, better safe than sorry  :raining:

Roxy

• Joined May 2009
  • Peak District
    • festivalcarriages.co.uk
Re: Tog billy serving Pygmy.......
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2015, 12:45:49 pm »
Well, without my knowledge, my pygmy female, Freya, who is tiny, somehow last year mated with my enormous Anglo Nubian male.  The first I knew about it  was when I found a male and female kid last April!!  I have sold them, but having seen the female, not long ago, she is the colour of the AN and looks bigger than her mum already.  Its not something I would have done, mating her with the big goat, but the kids when born were pygmy sized!!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS