Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: arts and crafts having a clearout  (Read 4653 times)

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
  • Near Stirling, Central Scotland
arts and crafts having a clearout
« on: April 08, 2010, 10:29:31 am »
Putting this up here as i have give or take 6 month to clear out unused craft stuff , am putting things up via my blog on blogspot.

http://theponderingsheep.blogspot.com/p/for-sale.html

also uploading things to ebay http://shop.ebay.co.uk/acornsareus/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p4340

Linz

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: arts and crafts having a clearout
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 12:58:30 pm »
Hez that lass chased Olaf away Fluffy?
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 01:10:46 pm »
?

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 01:15:38 pm »
He means my ticker, Linz.  I took it off because it was too complcated to update.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 01:17:51 pm »
are right ,  mines not complicate to update.

I have a very snotty cold and i think the snots has got in  to my brain too.

Linz

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 03:17:57 pm »
alright Annie love I'll believe you and forget the red you had ;D ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 04:15:17 pm »
are right ,  mines not complicate to update.

I have a very snotty cold and i think the snots has got in  to my brain too.

Linz
When I clicked on it to update it took me to the ticker website, I THEN HAD TO INPUT THE4 NEW DATA, THEN COPY THE CODE, THEN OPEN MY PROFILE ON HERE AND THEN PASTE THE CODE oops Sorry just realised caps went on, can't be foostged changing it so apologies fro shouting that bit.  Been digging new strawberry bed and am cream crackered :-)
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 05:12:06 pm »
Hey up Granny Annie do the treasures know what will be hopefully where you are diggin or are you electrifying the barbed wire fencing? ;D

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 07:57:04 pm »
No razor wire here, Wiz!  I hate the stuff with a passion! >:(

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 08:04:44 pm »
It was ordinary barbed wire that caused the problem Annie.Karen is busy she may not have read the posts yet ;D ;D :farmer:

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 11:02:17 pm »
Don't know the diff between razor and barbed, Wiz - all the same damned dangerous stuff to me! >:(

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 08:06:11 am »
You are so right Annie love Razor is the sort that has like flat butterfly shapes attached with extremely sharp ends to the wings.Standard is the sort that is a twisted pair with 4 spikes in every 6" or so.Since Karen is not about just now.She said she bent down to pull grass and the like from under the strand and touched it with her forehead with reasonably drastic results.To which I replied  when I was a lad we were playing down in the water meadows and I needed to tinkle so I went behind this railway sleeper that was being used as a gate post and barbed wire anchor to relieve my self and some sod had electrified the barbed wire OUCH.Hermit replied I cannot do that as I am a girl.This is why I sometimes say I don't know if I am talking to a boy or girl if they haven't filled in gender on their profile.So now you know.I am sure hermit will confirm this and someone posted in the week they had done the same and I said thats 3 of us! ??? :o :farmer:

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2010, 03:58:32 pm »
I don't added the new html code as it should change it automatically aslong as you used the 4 pin code :) does that make sence?

sandy

« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2010, 02:05:50 pm »
Craft stuff? Bra's? ::) I know they amuse a lot of people but not sure they are craft things...Oh I get it, make mountains out of molehills ;)  must be your E Bay shop

Fluffywelshsheep

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2010, 06:04:05 pm »
General clear out stuff too :)
Linz

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS