Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Quiz  (Read 12964 times)

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
Re: Quiz
« Reply #45 on: April 07, 2010, 04:06:25 am »
George love you are NOT a coward, and as the radiographer says it does happen often. Its a very unatural situation to be forced and held in, rather like a metal and plastic huge coffin.

I am very suprised he didnt tell you that the bridge would drop down to hold you still, he should have gone through everything with you before the procedure.

A lot of patients are given calmers before such as this but in your case it may not have been suitable because some meds supress breathing.

There are other options but the MRI is more detailed.

The best thing you can do now is forgive yourself for your reaction and forget it. Dont you know life is too short to worry?  ;D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #46 on: April 07, 2010, 07:58:23 am »
Thanks Jackie I went to see Doctor I am very surprised to hear these stories about I cannot get to see my doctor for at least a fortnight hes so busy.The Scartho Group Medical Center has over 2500 patients and all the doctors are busy.I rang in at 9am and told the receptionist the problem she said I will flash Doctor and ring you back.Phone rang It's Juliet at the Medical Center Mr Baker pop down at noon I did he saw me and let me have some tablets that worked wonderful last night and I WAS NOT EVEN POORLY What a Ace Doctor is my Doctor and so caring.
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #47 on: April 07, 2010, 08:16:36 pm »
I'm very impressed with your Doctors.  Hopw you get it all sorted out.

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #48 on: April 08, 2010, 08:56:29 am »
Thanks for the good wishes Miri Yes the tablets seem to have worked I did not have any scares at all last night I hope I am better.Lovely sunny day here so I am going to go to Brockelsby and cheer myself and Kath up You may have read about it on a previous post this morning XXX
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS