Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: The Costa Monger and Master Chef  (Read 2503 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
The Costa Monger and Master Chef
« on: March 24, 2010, 09:06:06 pm »
How many of you watched Master Chef tonight .Never have I seen such a shambles.Only 3 of the contestants knew the meat was LAMB and for me none of it was cooked properly.The Costa Monger always seems to me to pick the prettiest female as the winner and I don't think John dare argue with him.Prime time viewing U WOT? ??? ??? :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Hellybee

• Joined Feb 2010
    • www.blaengwawrponies.co.uk
Re: The Costa Monger and Master Chef
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2010, 09:17:22 pm »
I just watched it whilst tucking into me pie n chips. i couldnt believe they couldnt work out it was lamb  lol, i do like the programme though :D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 07:07:48 am »
Hello Helly The mind boggles I think is what I should write Do you think the Costa Monger  goes in Waitrose and sees who picks up the fancy ready meals and asks if they would like to be on TV ? My the dark skinned lass was a little stressed at the finish we thought!
« Last Edit: March 25, 2010, 07:30:50 am by Wizard »
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Hellybee

• Joined Feb 2010
    • www.blaengwawrponies.co.uk
« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2010, 09:54:18 am »
My mother never tires of saying about gregs massive mouthfuls that he takes...i dont thinkhe gets fed at home lol  I think the two girls from last night were the best of the bunch  :)  Why do you call hi the costa monger, dos he ownthe chain ?

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2010, 10:12:04 am »
Helly Sir Terry Wogan thinks even less of Gregg than I do and used to verbally attack him every time he had chance It would appear Gregg supplies the big London posh caff's and hotels with fruit and veg Hence Sir Terry's Costa Monger (a Barrer Boy) he he he lol :farmer:

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2010, 08:10:48 am »
I think he may have had a face lift? and still should be kept in a sty especially after last night! :o :farmer:

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS