Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Hello  (Read 4333 times)

Hellybee

• Joined Feb 2010
    • www.blaengwawrponies.co.uk
Re: Hello
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2010, 08:58:15 pm »
Hiya Jembo, we also have ponies,  at present we have 22 wmps welsh ponies and cobs and one mini shetland, 49 ewes of varying descriptions, 41 lambies, 10 chooks, 1 fulltime cat and one part time one lol and one mini daxie called Oliver. 

Out of interest what section A have you got, i love the As  :love:

:wave:

jembo

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2010, 08:59:29 am »
Thanks all, yes never a dull moment in this house!
Picking up another 2 lambs tomorrow morning, so very excited.

The sec A is by Cairngorm Hyline out of Cotebrook Ianto - he is my ugly duckling. I bought him for £90 as he was very ugly as a foal and no one wanted him, I saw his paces, and just knew that in the summer he would be a stunner and he certainly is!

Hellybee

• Joined Feb 2010
    • www.blaengwawrponies.co.uk
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2010, 10:50:45 am »
Sounds nice, must be out a daughter of Ianto, have looked at male lines, lovely breeding with that lovely Confetti line :D

We have 12 section As, they are rather moreish lol.   must sell some of them as i would love to get a really nice C :)

jembo

• Joined Feb 2010
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2010, 11:25:34 am »
Yes you are right, the granddam was Ianto. If I work out how to do pics on here I will put some up!
I am on the look out for a been there got the tshirt 13.2hh gelding if you hear of anything, the backing of the spotty one i have is not going well, so will stop and break him to chain harrows instead, he needs to earn his keep!

Kasubakatula

• Joined Mar 2010
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2010, 06:00:55 pm »
Hello all,

Been trying to work out how all this works. I found this site by accident whilst looking for info on sheep. I have a small flock of sheep. Too hot to do wool here in Zambia. So they are cross breeds. Not too sure what really - a bit of Dorper, African short hair and black headed Persians. I began with 6 and now have 70 which is rather more than intended. Not a commercial enterprise but rather a hobby.

I look forward to reading your comments and hearing your views.

Cheers

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #20 on: March 25, 2010, 09:15:16 pm »
Well I couldn't pronounce that one so I've shortened it - welcome to the forum Kas!  You're a long way away from Bonnie Scotland, which has not been very bonnie today with this drizzle.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

garden cottage

• Joined Sep 2008
  • forest of dean
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2010, 06:15:06 am »
Hi Jembo, from forest of dean not to far from you! welcome...............neil

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2010, 07:43:24 pm »
hello and welcome from Derbyshire
Little Blue

Simon O

• Joined Mar 2010
  • Bonkle
« Reply #23 on: March 28, 2010, 10:55:55 pm »
Hi there I am new too - you certainly seem to have loads of creatures!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS