Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: BBC Bristol looking for people interested in moving to the country/smallholding  (Read 2048 times)

evewhite84

• Joined Sep 2015
Hello there everyone at TAS!

I hope you won't mind this slightly left-field post on the forum.

My name is Eve and I work in the programme development team in BBC Bristol. We're looking at a new daytime programme idea featuring Paul Martin (antiques expert who presents the BBC1 show 'Flog It!' - but also happens to be a smallholder) whereby families thinking of leaving behind the urban life for a new one in the countryside try their hand at smallholding challenges at Paul's home in Wiltshire.

We are looking to film what's known as a taster tape - a short preview film to give a flavour of how the programme might look and feel - with Paul and a family who are considering this change of lifestyle in around two weeks time.

I'd be very interested to hear from anyone on the forum who feels they fit the bill - or indeed perhaps some of you know of people who haven't discovered the TAS yet who you think might be interested - and having a chat to see if they might be able to take part in some brief filming later in September.

If you think you and your family might be up for the challenge, or have somebody in mind who you would recommend, please get in touch. As we only have two short weeks to organise the filming day, please send an email or message me directly me if you think you may be able to help so I can respond as promptly as possible.

Thanks for reading!

Best regards,

Eve White
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 11:24:58 am by evewhite84 »

evewhite84

• Joined Sep 2015
Re: BBC Bristol looking for people interested in starting a smallholding
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2015, 09:45:13 am »
If you think you and your family might be up for the challenge, or have somebody in mind who you would recommend, please get in touch. As we only have two short weeks to organise the filming day, please send an email or message me directly me if you think you may be able to help so I can respond as promptly as possible.

I realise it would have been useful if I had included a contact email address here! If you'd like to know more or get involved please send a message to me at eve[dot]white[at]bbc.co.uk

Many thanks!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS