Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Kubota L3600 Compact Tractor and Equipment  (Read 2521 times)

IretonsFarm

• Joined Aug 2015
Kubota L3600 Compact Tractor and Equipment
« on: August 25, 2015, 09:42:29 am »
Morning All,

Been a lurker for years but my first post is a sales one so apologies.

I have for sale my Kubota L3600 (D) Compact Tractor with LA680 Loader, Bucket, Fork/Spike and Transport Box

Great little 4x4 tractor which has never failed to start or let me down which is now surplus to requirement. Glass in bottom of nearside door is cracked and little rear window is missing (although I do still have the rubber seal) but everything works as it should including the radio and heater!

As with all Kubota 4x4 tractors it turns on a sixpence and so is ideal for getting in and out of small sheds, loader lifts 680kgs so more than enough to move big bales of haylage or straw, it has two hydraulic spools and 12 speeds including a creeper box. The transport box tips allowing you to empty what ever you are carrying but to be honest it's really just spent its life as a counterweight. I'm looking for £8,500 for the lot but the tractor currently has new super bright LED worklights fitted which I will leave but can be removed and I'll knock £100 off the price.

Also have complete hay making equipment to go with tractor; mower, wuffler, small round baler, wrapper plus a topper which buyer gets first refusal on.

All can be seen working just 10 mins from J28 of the m1 and can deliver locally for a small fee.

**There is no VAT on this equipment**

IretonsFarm

• Joined Aug 2015
Re: Kubota L3600 Compact Tractor and Equipment
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2015, 09:46:16 am »
Sorry should have mentioned it has just under 4000 hours on it and is a circa 1996 build.

Some more pictures of the other bits:

IretonsFarm

• Joined Aug 2015
Re: Kubota L3600 Compact Tractor and Equipment
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2015, 10:15:36 am »
Now sold

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS