Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Help with youtube!!  (Read 2890 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
Help with youtube!!
« on: March 18, 2010, 10:12:55 pm »
I'm about to give up...I have put on some videos under the private setting. As one should I have sent the links to friends and family but nothing comes up when they click on he link other han he youube page. We thought maybe it helps if they also have an account so they signed up. they can still not watch it - despair!! I don't want to have them on for all the world to see - I want googlevideos back!!!  >:( >:( :&>

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
Re: Help with youtube!!
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2010, 10:42:15 pm »
When you view the videos yourself you will see the code for each one, but there aer different codes for different nedia.  Check you've given them the right one.  If you want to send one to me privately I'll try to figure out what the problem is then delete the link.
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

RUSTYME

• Joined Oct 2009
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 12:19:52 am »
if you just want friends etc to see the videos , you could just upload them to photobucket and give them the link for that ...very easy and fast , and you can set it so not all and sundry can see them .

cheers

Russ 

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 09:13:46 am »
Can I join in please.I think it would be nice if some one would undertake to explain to us how we might go about sharing a video on here or on youtube.I have no idea.I have the latest Panasonic HDC-HD100 Video Camera Pinnacle Studio Ultimate and a Pioneer DVD writer player I think I make reasonable DVD's about the things I go to see.Mainly country and farming.One or two of my friends on here has seen my video work, but how to share without sending you a dvd in the post, I have no idea.Will someone start a thread in the Coffee Lounge On how to do it I feel sure lots of members would like to know Especially those with a mobile phone with a camera built in.I for one would not expect pictures to equal a dedicated HD video camera but some good stuff I have seen on some of the phone screens ??? ::) :P :D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 09:50:45 am »
Dan's the Man for this I think!
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 09:57:41 am »
Not wantin a smack in the gob Annie now I have seen your likeness That Bluddi toytoyse is definately pretendin to be Wizard :wave: :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2010, 09:59:51 am »
George, I only weigh in once a week so the turtle will move velly slowly ;D ;D ;D ;D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2010, 11:00:55 am »
Annie love I was only trying to prove to you that I am observant Keep it up lass.I am not trying to deter you lass at all but referral from our friendly doctor We went to see a Dietitian and I fell foul of her the second she opened her mouth but Kath carried on.She has never had so many ailments that no one ever died from.Now Then.Colds continuous throughout the winter.coughs allways feeling cold. I am still between 16 and 161/2 stone the same as I have been since I was 18yrs old If its Christmas just passed 161/2st now its 16st 2lbs and when I've ed me Easter Egg it will be 16stn 5lbs or it has been for many years now ad yes I will eat nearly oat bar fish I HATE FISH

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS