Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: I am not sure if we have had this or was it on RCF My favourite kitchen tools  (Read 8902 times)

northfifeduckling

• Joined Jan 2009
  • Fife
    • North Fife Blog
best wishes to Kath, hope all goes well - no gardening and drying dishes for a while  ;)
I don't dry (and I don't iron - sth for another post  ;D), just wash and put away later. It just need patience to wait until it's dry . I do enjoy cooking nowadays :yum: :&>

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Thank you for your good wishes for Kath NFD Sorry lass I abbreviate where I can I so much enjoy computer playing with all my many pals but I am very slow on the keys I hope you don't mind XXX George and Kath
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Hello NFD We both have been today I came back very thin skinned indeed Hanging about some of these people could hang about for England Just a minute while I go and get your file 12 minutes later shes back.She knew I was coming why didn't she have the papers with her?
Kath's Carpel Tunnel decompression went just the opposite In seen to by the surgeon bandaged by his nurse Told what to do  and DO NOT GET IT WET Seems to be the thing of the day Phone rang would you like to come and get Mrs Baker she is ready to be picked up.Bluddi L looks like I'm washing and drying by the look of things.But it should be great later.Shall set her on washing up as well for all the drying shes missed ;D ;D .We will see how it heals he wants her back in a fortnight
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS