Agri Vehicles Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Support TAS when shopping online  (Read 36832 times)

Dan

• The Accidental Smallholder
  • Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
Support TAS when shopping online
« on: August 06, 2015, 07:07:43 pm »
Shopping online? Want to help support the development of TAS and keep it free to use? Then please use our links when buying online at a load of major retailers from the  Support TAS page.

TAS is and always will be free to use, but it takes time and money to run and develop. We've got lots of plans for new features for members, and supporting us through your online shopping will help to get these completed more quick, make time for even more new stuff and allow us to reward the mods and other people who keep the site running.

There's no cost to you - if you shop at any of the stores we are affiliated with - Boots, John Lewis, Amazon, Screwfix, and many more - just click the relevant link from the Support TAS page any time before checking out at the store and we'll receive a small commission.

If you have any questions or there are shops you use frequently that aren't on the list please let us know as we may be able to add them - post here or PM me.

View the full list of retailers at the  Support TAS page.

Thank you.  :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: November 20, 2015, 08:15:18 am by Dan »

fiestyredhead331

• Joined Sep 2012
  • NW Highlands
    • Facebook
Re: Support TAS when shopping online
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2015, 12:57:32 pm »
I've been doing some online and shopping and using the links to amazon and ebay etc  :thumbsup:

but is it possible to get Goat Nutrition in on the deal too? we use them quite a lot and I'm sure they would appreciate the possible extra traffic driven through TAS ?
keeper of goats, sheep, pigs, ducks, chickens, turkeys, dogs, cats, goldfish and children, just don't ask me which is the most work!

DartmoorLiz

• Joined Jan 2012
  • Devon
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2017, 02:20:57 pm »
I've just done some e-bay shopping through TAS's site and I am delighted to support TAS in this way.  You and your forum do a great job of bringing together like minded people for both moral and practical support and this is a really good way to ensure the site's future.

]Is there any way for you to check that the "small commission" has been sent or do you just have to trust e-bay to pay up?
« Last Edit: January 13, 2017, 03:04:19 pm by Dan »
Never ever give up.

Dan

• Administrator
  • Joined Oct 2007
  • Carnoustie, Angus
    • Facebook
« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2017, 03:54:41 pm »
Thank you! It's much appreciated.

Is there any way for you to check that the "small commission" has been sent or do you just have to trust e-bay to pay up?

eBay's tracking is pretty good so it should be fine. We have so few commissions on eBay (one last month, one so far this month) that it will be obvious if it hasn't tracked!

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS