Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: My Dogs  (Read 17164 times)

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
Re: My Dogs
« Reply #30 on: April 13, 2010, 11:37:36 am »
good!
Sheba and Barney, who died in February never really got on.... the gsd was scared of the minature poodle... and he couldn't see her, or hear her properly so would randomly bark, which scared her even more!
After my father - in - law passed away, they seemed to tolerate each other better, though still noisily, and she couldn't understand where he'd gone to (either of them!)
Little Blue

sandy

« Reply #31 on: April 13, 2010, 12:59:01 pm »

jameslindsay

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Nr St Andrews, Fife
  • "Blossom" one of my Pygmy Goats
« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2010, 01:07:37 pm »
Sandy they are gorgeous.

sandy

« Reply #33 on: April 13, 2010, 01:12:32 pm »
Woops...a bit big but they are good dogs. Rhum and Rohan are getting much better on the lead, no car at the moment as I am looking forward to taking them all to the sea side ;)

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #34 on: April 13, 2010, 08:48:07 pm »
Beautiful pics and love your new profile pic.

sandy

« Reply #35 on: April 13, 2010, 09:04:48 pm »
That was my first VW Camper 1971 bought in Leicester and run until it died about 5 years later..I loved it and called it my Barbie Bus....The pink one died and 2 days later I bought a red one, 1973 and when that died after a year of grieving my partner bought my current Yellow one...so there are as addictive as pigs, hens, goats, dogs, horses, sheep, fish?

little blue

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #36 on: April 13, 2010, 09:18:30 pm »
shush... I'm very jealous!!   ; )
Little Blue

MiriMaran

• Joined Feb 2009
  • Derbyshire
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2010, 09:34:29 pm »
Me too!

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2010, 09:44:14 pm »
trouble wi you lasses you've no taste at all  ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • ABERDON GUNDOGS for work and show
    • Facebook
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2010, 12:51:15 am »
Mine's a Talbot Compass Drifter. ;D
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2010, 08:04:41 am »
Did you tell me if you know Low Sommer Wisp of Cirrus Annie Love? Is there a connection Cirrus is called Drifter.I know nothing about dogs other than they can bite and do bark :D
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2010, 08:36:29 am »
Should I?  What breed?  Where is it?
Always have been, always will be, a WYSIWYG - black is black, white is white - no grey in my life! But I'm mellowing in my old age

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2010, 09:40:28 am »
I asked you earlier if you knew Godfrey and his Lab Gundog Retriever is called "Low Sommer Wisp of Cirrus" or Drifter to me.It's a good one at the Nationals :D

sandy

« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2010, 09:52:20 am »
The VW when we bought it, a bit worse for wear now as we are going to have it resprayed but ran out of £££££'sBen and Islay!!!

doganjo

• Joined Aug 2012
  • Clackmannanshire
  • Qui? Moi?
    • Facebook
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2010, 11:01:55 am »
I asked you earlier if you knew Godfrey and his Lab Gundog Retriever is called "Low Sommer Wisp of Cirrus" or Drifter to me.It's a good one at the Nationals :D
George, I have HPRs (Hunter, Pointer, Retriever) not labradors.  They do ALL the gundog work not just retrieving, so I don't really know many of the lab working people.  I know a few of the show ones though, but don't recognise that affix as a show one.

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS