Smallholders Insurance from Greenlands

Author Topic: Mine all mine (and Hubbys) lol  (Read 7417 times)

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
  • North East Lincolnshire
Re: Mine all mine (and Hubbys) lol
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2010, 08:58:53 am »
Hey up Juliag I'm baggs in ridin on the ride on mower ??? ;D ;D ;D
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

Hilarysmum

• Joined Oct 2007
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2010, 09:30:27 am »
Congratulations so pleased   :apple:

juliag

• Joined Nov 2008
  • Wanstrow somerset
« Reply #17 on: March 13, 2010, 09:42:10 am »
wizard is that my mower you want a ride on  ;D you will have to get it going first, its been sat outside all winter, mind you we have just cut our grass with the small £30 push along one and that was sat outside all winter too!  note to self...... really must look after my things better!!!  ;)
juliag

ballingall

• Joined Sep 2008
  • Avonbridge, Falkirk
« Reply #18 on: March 13, 2010, 12:45:16 pm »
I wondered if you would extend into the office- I think that makes sense to make that into part of the house. Can't see what you would need a five roomed office for. Sorry to hear about the break in.

Beth

smiffy

• Joined Jun 2008
    • http://www.northmoor-rarebreeds.com/
« Reply #19 on: March 13, 2010, 11:34:52 pm »
very nice jackie and your less than 1/2 an hour from us ;D

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2010, 12:52:13 am »
So take a wild guess where I will be buying pigs from then Smiffy.  ;D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #21 on: March 14, 2010, 07:35:51 am »
Hello Jackie I shall go past on my way back from Wakefield on the A180(M) Shud me un Dave torn left at Ulceby Fork? and Left at the X roads  ;D ;D ;D :farmer:
Don't do today what can be put off until tomorrow because today will be yesterday tomorrow

smiffy

• Joined Jun 2008
« Reply #22 on: March 14, 2010, 09:13:34 pm »
So take a wild guess where I will be buying pigs from then Smiffy.  ;D

jackie, you are welcome to come and look with no obligation to buy... we dont do hard sell ;D and if you need any help or advice we are just down the road, however we are not experts, and i dont think it matters how long you have livestock, you keep learning, but we are good on the basics ;D

daniellestocks

• Joined Jun 2009
  • Nr Pickering, North Yorkshire
« Reply #23 on: March 14, 2010, 10:47:42 pm »
Ive been there a few times and know a few dogs friends have got from there, good luck with your venture xxx
Danielle

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2010, 07:56:42 am »
To late Jackie Weve bin an cum back its Monday now What was all the smoke?xx

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2010, 09:33:27 am »
Smoke George!  :o What smoke? OMG we havent moved in yet! Is someone trying to burn the place down?

We havent got the keys yet and even when we do it isnt habitable so it will be a few weeks before you can visit :)  ;D

Thank you Smiffy I will certainly make my way to you when we move in. Im looking for 6 pigs, 3 different breeds, but not Tamworth as they can run faster than me! lol I would like some geese, either eggs or chicks, some Buff Orpington meat chickens, again either eggs or chicks, Alyesbury ducks eggs or chicks and a few turkeys.

Probably around the end of April but Ill e mail you as to when and what you have.  ;D

Thanks Danielle Im glad to get the reassurance from another buyer.  ;D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2010, 12:30:42 pm »
Sorry Jackie You will be into all these queer coments after you take up residence.I thought you may be there gardening or sumatz yesterday.I've never investigated what it is or why it does it but now and again There is a huge cloud of smoke released from LOR.Something to do with the processing no doubt. ;D :farmer:

Jackie

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2010, 05:02:59 pm »
Lol george I just had to phone the estate agent to check the place hadnt burnt down. She now thinks Im nuts!  ;D

smiffy

• Joined Jun 2008
« Reply #28 on: March 17, 2010, 09:23:25 pm »
poor taworths!!! they do have such a bad reputaion, i find it totally unwarrented, they are quite loving pigs and rather yummy too ;D i must admit they are a bit athletic, but good fun, you will never be bored with tammys ;D

Wizard

• Joined Nov 2009
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2010, 08:51:49 am »
Hey Jackie if you have some Ginger :pig: all these weight loosing lassies can come down in the Thistle People Carrier and chase them for you and loose pounds  :pig: :D ;D ;D

Forum sponsors

FibreHut Energy Helpline Thomson & Morgan Time for Paws Scottish Smallholder & Grower Festival Ark Farm Livestock Movement Service

© The Accidental Smallholder Ltd 2003-2024. All rights reserved.

Design by Furness Internet

Site developed by Champion IS